Monday, April 27, 2009

"What are You Doing" on Twitter? Have You Tried Job-Searching or Self-Marketing?

Twitter's been called "instant gratification" for online social networkers, so "What Are You Doing" on Twitter?

I use Twitter to communicate with others quickly via "Tweets" (short, 140 characters, status updates).

I share quick notes with my followers and read updates of people I'm following as well.

How are you using Twitter and why did you start using it? How has it benefited you or your business?

If you're looking for work, has it helped your job search?

I look forward to your comments!

In the meantime, here's a link to replies from LinkedIn users:

Terry's Linkedin Questions

Happy Networking!

- Terry
Job_Spot on Twitter

No comments:


Bookmark and Share

Blog Talk Radio

Photobucket

Job_Spot_West_Coast at Yahoo! Groups

Job Spot Seattle on Yahoo! Groups

Twitter / TwitJobSearch

craigslist | all jobs in seattle-tacoma

Plaxo Badge