Twitter's been called "instant gratification" for online social networkers, so "What Are You Doing" on Twitter?
I use Twitter to communicate with others quickly via "Tweets" (short, 140 characters, status updates).
I share quick notes with my followers and read updates of people I'm following as well.
How are you using Twitter and why did you start using it? How has it benefited you or your business?
If you're looking for work, has it helped your job search?
I look forward to your comments!
In the meantime, here's a link to replies from LinkedIn users:
Terry's Linkedin Questions
Job_Spot on Twitter
- "What are You Doing" on Twitter? Have You Tried Jo...
- Sharing Job Spot West Coast (California & Oregon N...
- Sharing "Green Jobs" Web Site Links in Honor of Ea...
- There's Such a Thing: a Flexible & Enjoyable Survi...
- Sharing 40 + Washington (Seattle & Metro) U.S. Cen...
- Sharing 80 + California-Wide U.S. Census Bureau Jo...
- Job Club 2.0 or Face-to-Face?
- Diversity Job Fair Today, 4/7 from 1:00 pm - 5:00 ...
- ▼ April (8)